Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) – Online Course
Il corso per la certificazione Six Sigma Black Belt di 6sigmastudy è la soluzione più economica sul mercato italiano per certificarsi in poco tempo a soli 449,00€, incluso quota di esame e IVA al 22%.
Price of SSBB: 449,00€ including exam and Italian VAT.
Course Contents (SSBB)
Course Overview: Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques. The objective of the online value added course is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
- A brief history of Quality
- What is Quality (Definitions) and service or product
- Quality Gurus & their contribution to Quality
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Formation
- Team Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Time Management For Teams
- Team Decision making Tools
- Management and Planning Tools
- Team Performance Evaluation And Rewards
- Overview of DMAIC
- Important Stakeholders
- Impact On Stakeholders
- Critical To X Requirements
- Business performance measures
- Financial measures
- Kano’s Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Juran’s customerneeds
- Market research
- CTQ Flowdown
- Performance Metrics
- Project Charter
- Charter Negotiation
- Project management plan and Baselines
- Project Tracking
- Processes, Process characteristics, process flow metrics, inputs and outputs
- Process maps and Flow chart
- Data Type & Measurement scale
- Data Collection
- Sampling strategies
- Relational Matrices or Prioritization Matrix
- Basic Statistics
- Analytical Statistics
- Gauge R & R
- Process Capability Analysis
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Gap Analysis
- The Five Whys
- Pareto Diagram
- Tree Diagram
- Non value added activities
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Poka – yoke
- Continuous Flow Manufacturing
- Theory of constraints
- Risk analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Other Control Tools
- Maintain Controls
- Sustaining Improvements
Case Study 1
- Case Study 1 Part 1
- Case Study 1 Part 2)
Case Study 2
- Case Study 2 Part 1
- Case Study 2 Part 2
Certification Exam format: 125 Questions in 180 minutes, with 70% correct answers to pass the exam, gaining your online certificate.
6sigmastudy is the global certification body for six sigma certifications.
Audience Profile: This certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require developing comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Six Sigma methodologies with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
Prerequisites: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Training: you can access the online course for self-study.
Online Course provides: Videos, Podcasts, Study Guides and Online Certification Exam.
Contact us for more details
(Chiarimenti anche in lingua Italiana. Materiali solo in lingua inglese)