SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION (SSGB) – Online Course
Il corso per la certificazione Six Sigma Green Belt di 6sigmastudy è la soluzione più economica sul mercato italiano per certificarsi in poco tempo a soli 299,00€, incluso quota di esame e IVA al 22%
Il corso è in lingua inglese e accessibile da tutta Europa – Price of SSGB: 299,00€ including exam and Italian VAT.
Course Contents (SSGB)
Course Overview: Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Introduction to Six Sigma
- History of Quality (Deming, Juran, JIT, Ishikawa, Taguchi, etc.)
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Defining Six Sigma philosophy and objectives
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC process
Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Identifying and Documenting stakeholder requirements (Identifying stakeholders and customers; Data collection and analysis; Determining critical requirements)
- Project Selection Criteria (Identifying performance metrics; Using Financial criteria to evaluate project benefits; Maximizing project benefits for the organization)
- Project Planning (Creating Project Charter; Charter Negotiation)
- Managing Team Dynamics (Initiating teams; Stages of team evolution; Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Motivation Techniques; Conflict Resolution Techniques; Management / Leadership styles; Roles played by people in a project)
- Important project management & planning tools
Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Input – Need for Six Sigma project, Executive management sponsorship, core team identified
- Tools (Organisation hierarchy; High level process maps; High level Pareto charts; Idea generation and categorization tools)
- Outputs (Project charter; Established metrics; Problem statement; Roles & responsibilities)
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Objectives of Measure Phase
- Inputs – the outputs of the Define phase
- Tools (Data collection tools and techniques; Measurement scales; Validation techniques (Gauge R & R); Statistical distributions; Data mining; Run charts; Process map; Stakeholder tools; Process costs
- Outputs (Well defined processes; Baseline process capability; Process parameters affecting; CTQs; Cost of poor quality (COPQ); Measurement system
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Objectives of Analyze Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Measure phase
- Tools (Ishikawa diagram; Failure mode and effects analysis; Hypothesis testing; Process capability study)
- Outputs (Important causes of defects; Special and common causes of variation; DPMO and sigma level)
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Objectives of Improve Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Analyze phase
- Tools (Returns on investment; Solution design matrix; Design of experiment; Taguchi robustness concepts; Response surface methodology; Project planning and management tools; Prototypes)
- Outputs (Cost / benefit for different solution; Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project; Selection of solutions for implementation; Implementation plan)
Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Objectives of Control Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Improve phase
- Tools (Control plan; Statistical process control; Lean enterprise; 5S; Kaizen; Kanban; Total productive maintenance; Measurement system reanalysis)
- Outputs (Implemented solutions; Revised measurement system; Control plan for sustaining benefits; Improves process capability; Lessons learned)
Case Study Part 1; Case Study Part 2; Case Study Part 3.
Certification Exam Format: 90 Questions in 120 minutes, with 70% correct answers to pass the exam, gaining the online certificate. 6sigmastudy is the global certification body for six sigma certifications.
Audience Profile: This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Prerequisites: Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory).
Training: you can access the online course for self-study.
This Online Courses provides: Videos, Podcasts, Study Guides and Online Certification Exam.