PMI-PBA Prep Online
PMI-PBA® Piano di Studio (Study Plan)
Corso Online o in Aula in lingua Italiana
Allineato al nuovo standard “2017 Guide to Business Analysis”
Modulo di Iscrizione
Your study plan needs
Please, consider the preparation for a certification as a personal priority project to pass the PMI-PBA exam certification at the first attempt.
You need a strong plan to succeed!
At the end of this project you need have a summary of your costs, effort and achieved results: PASSED/FAILED.
With this approach, you will reach the certification without stress, in less time as possible.
We will support you for any concern!
As your mentor, we are connected with the major leaders at international level. Practically, we have done many researches, so you can avoid to lose that time.
Study Plan for PMI-PBA® Exam Certification
To prepare the PMI-PBA® Exam Certification you need be familiar with:
- PMBOK ® Guide current Edition
- 2015 PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide
- 2017 PMI Guide to Business Analysis
Reading careful those three books you have many chances to pass the PMI-PBA® exam at first attempt.
Please, follow this simple approach:
- Define your strategy to get certified PMI-PBA® (ask your mentor, if needed).
- Study sequentially all modules in PBA Domains.
- Make the verification test at the end of each module
- Make the final test.
- Read carefully some PMBOK areas, like: Integration, Scope, Communications and Stakeholder.
- Use an exam simulator to exercise answering questions in a controlled time (we can provide one, ask us, please).
- Plan to study at least a module per week , plus any lecture for some special topics.
- Track your progresses, storing time consumed for each module, assuming the course program as your checklist.
- Ask our support for any doubt or concern.
PBA-Prep Online Summary Report
Please, at completion, you need summarize the time spent for each topic of the course.
We can release the certificate of 35 contact hours only if you show us having spent at least 40 hours for this course. You can for sure, as you need more than 40 hours to complete a good preparation for the PMI-PBA® Exam Certification.
Send us your summary, filling the following form:
This is a formal study course offered by PMTSI