Esempio Domande di Esame PMP® e CAPM®
“Preparazione Esame di Certificazione PMI”
1) You are assigned a project that requires the manufacturing of medical equipment for one of your company’s current clients. Your company has executed similar projects successfully in the past. During which phase of the project would you consider referring to previous project documents for the similar projects?
A) Scope planning
B) Scope verification
C) Scope definition
2) What tools and techniques are typically used in the scope definition process?
A) Analysis of the product, cost/benefit analysis estimates, identification of alternative approaches, and expert judgment.
B) Work breakdown structure templates and decomposition of deliverables into smaller, more manageable components.
C) Review of historical information, creation of project constraints and assumptions, and cost/benefit analysis estimates
D) Project justification, work breakdown structure templates, and identification of alternative approaches.
3) Assurance that activities throughout time have conformed to the organization’s requirements can be accomplished through the use of:
A) Status reports.
B) Project stage gates.
D) Control charts.
4) You are the project manager on a project that has met all deliverables on schedule and on budget. What MUST be done to ensure all work was completed correctly and satisfactorily?
A) Perform product verification.
B) Perform a procurement audit.
C) Obtain formal acceptance from the client.
D) Obtain formal approval from the contracts manager.
5) Company A and Company B merge to create a new organization, Company ABC. Both companies operated strategic business units and employed full-time project managers. Although both companies were composite matrix management organizations, their corporate and project management cultures and organizational structures differed. Company A’s project management organizations tailored their processes and tools to their assigned strategic business units; Company B’s project management organizations centralized the development of processes and tools for corporate-wide adoption. The new organization, Company ABC, retained the strategic business units, composite matrix management organization, and full-time project managers. It has a single project organization that aligns project managers with strategic units.
What kind of project management behavior culture would MOST likely have developed at Company A?
Company ABC has separate headquarters in the United States and the United Kingdom to oversee its North American and European regions respectively. Which cultural characteristics are MOST likely to be evident at the North American headquarters?
A) Communicate formally and respect tradition.
B) Focus on task accomplishments and reward individualism.
C) Value history, hierarchy, individualism and loyalty.
D) Communicate indirectly and emphasis hard work and success.
(risposte corrette: 1D, 2A, 3D, 4C, 5AB)
Se vuoi organizzarne un’edizione nella tua sede, contattaci con il Modulo di contatto.
Vito Madaio – certificato PMP® , TSPM™, SMC™, membro di PMI® (Project Management Institute) e di IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) e A.T.P. di VMedu, con oltre 40 anni di esperienza maturata in ambienti internazionali come: IBM, Skandia, Cap Gemini, TenStep e PMTSI.
Contattaci per altri chiarimenti