Cosa è un REP
– Registered Education Provider –
Un REP e’ una scuola di formazione, autorizzata ad esporre questo logo per una serie di corsi pre- approvati dal PMI.
Vantaggi della formazione tramite un REP
Definizione direttamente del PMI (Project Management Institute):
“An R.E.P. is an organization approved by PMI to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its training courses. Courses offered by PMI Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) …. are preapproved for contact hours in fulfillment of certification eligibility requirements, as well as PDUs to fulfill the continuing certification requirements (CCR) for PMI credentials. The eligibility of contact hours/PDUs from other sources is the responsibility of certification candidates and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The R.E.P. program has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession. … The program features an extensive range of organizations committed to serving the professional development needs of the industry. Organizations include commercial training providers, colleges and universities, corporations, government and state agencies, and more than 250 PMI component and communities in more than 70 countries. Over the years, the R.E.P. program has been revised and improved to ensure that those that have earned R.E.P. status are capable of providing effective training. While it is impossible for PMI to guarantee the success of every R.E.P. training activity, all organizations met the criteria at the time of their review. All R.E.P.s are reviewed every three years. ” – (Fonte PMI: PMI.org)
Puoi cercare un REP direttamente dal sito del PMI. Ad esempio cercando il REP 2053 viene fuori: Global REP 2053 – VMedu, Inc – “PMstudy is a brand of VMEdu, Inc., which is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Approved Global Registered Education Provider, specializing in providing quality education to prepare students for Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Exams. We also offer very economical and effective 100% Online continuing education courses for PMP certified professionals.”
Le organizzazioni accreditate al Programma REP offrono le seguenti garanzie:
- Has demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s leading standard setting project management association.
- Is pre-approved by PMI to offer professional development units (PDUs). Credential holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing.
- Has had its qualification verifications verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter, through PMI’s quality review process.
- Has had every registered project management course reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder.
- Has courses with a verified focus on learning outcomes.
- Uses only valid Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders to teach PMP® credential prep courses.
- Has instructors who are current in learning methods and continuously enhancing theirs skills.
- Teaches courses that are current and aligned to the latest PMI global standard.
- Has a verified mechanism in place for students to provide feedback on courses to the organization and to PMI.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback.
- Has continuous quality improvement processes and procedures that are demonstrated throughout the organization.
- Is actively involved in PMI’s network and keeps informed of upcoming changes to PMI’s assets and procedures.
VMEdu, Inc è tutto questo e PMTSI è un A.T.P. di VMEdu!
Per questo consigliamo di studiare i corsi PMTSI in Italiano, abbinandoli con i corsi VMEdu/PMStudy, in Inglese, per ottenere anche le contact hour pre-approvate dal PMI.
Per chiarezza, precisiamo che anche le contact hour di PMTSI consentono di accedere all’esame PMI, ma non sono pre-approvate.
Contattaci per esigenze particolari o altri chiarimenti.