Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) del PMI
Il PMI ha sostituito i REP con gli ATP
Il PMI annuncia così il programma ATP: vedi originale
The new Authorized Training Partner Program will help you succeed and grow your business in the process. It will replace the current R.E.P. program. The new program offers you:
- Ready-to-use, standardized, PMI-developed content for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preparation and training
- Support materials such as instruction manuals and syllabi for PMP® exam prep courses
- Official training program for PMP exam prep training instructors
- Recognition as a PMI Authorized Training Partner on PMI.org and other PMI marketing channels
- Access to a Channel Management Representative for assistance with business management
Your students will benefit from:
- Access to the highest-quality PMI-vetted PMP exam prep and training content
- Verified, trusted PMP exam prep and training instructors
- Faster, more effective trainer searches based on specialties, pricing, location, and more on pmi.org
- More information on the value of training with a PMI Authorized Training Partner
- More support on how to identify a PMI Authorized Training Partner vs. non-authorized partner
In pratica il PMI, cambia modello di business, offre materiale didattico agli studenti, tramite i suoi ATP, i quali, senza esserne autori, presentano il materiale del PMI attraverso docenti qualificati.
Il programma ATP prevede due livelli di partecipazione: 1)BASE – minimale e 2)PREMIUM – molto più esteso e molto più costoso.
Visto il costo annuale della quota di partecipazione al programma ATP, PMTSI rinuncia a diventare ATP è offre le proprie competenze e conoscenze come scuola privata riconosciuta.
Dal 1° Luglio 2020, PMTSI rilascia l’Attestato di 35 contact hours come previsto dal PMP-Handbook.
(vedi punto E e F a pag. 8 del PMP Handbook – edizione 2020-08):
Cosa era un REP fin a Luglio 2020?
Definizione del PMI (Project Management Institute): “An R.E.P. is an organization approved by PMI to issue professional development units (PDUs) for its training courses. Courses offered by PMI Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) …. are preapproved for contact hours in fulfillment of certification eligibility requirements, as well as PDUs to fulfill the continuing certification requirements (CCR) for PMI credentials. The eligibility of contact hours/PDUs from other sources is the responsibility of certification candidates and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. The R.E.P. program has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI’s members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession. … The program features an extensive range of organizations committed to serving the professional development needs of the industry. Organizations include commercial training providers, colleges and universities, corporations, government and state agencies, and more than 250 PMI component and communities in more than 70 countries. Over the years, the R.E.P. program has been revised and improved to ensure that those that have earned R.E.P. status are capable of providing effective training. While it is impossible for PMI to guarantee the success of every R.E.P. training activity, all organizations met the criteria at the time of their review. All R.E.P.s are reviewed every three years. ” – (Fonte PMI: PMI.org)
Le contact hour di PMTSI consentono di accedere a tutti gli esami di certificazione PMI, anche senza essere ATP.
Contattaci per altri chiarimenti