Prince2 Foundation e Practitioner ONLINE
Ecco la soluzione più conveniente del mercato: Corso + Esame Cartaceo tramite ATO APMG
Puoi studiare quando e dove vuoi e poi sostenere l'esame direttamente presso l'ATO APMG in convenzione.
Di seguito trovi tutte le informazioni sulle due certificazioni.
Se sai già quello che cerchi, vai al Modulo di Iscrizione (riporta i prezzi ufficiali di ogni soluzione).
Se non hai tempo per partecipare ad un corso in aula, la soluzione ONLINE è l'ideale per studiare quando e dove vuoi e sostenere l'esame in una delle modalità previste (proctorer o papare based via ATO).
We support this solution in English language for all European Users
Abbiamo anche la soluzione per chi parla solo italiano, contattaci.
Introduction: PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. It is a de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management.
PRINCE2® QUALIFICATION SCHEME. The PRINCE2 Qualification Scheme has been developed by AXELOS Limited to offer a tiered examination structure with three levels of qualification, Foundation, Practitioner, and Professional. AXELOS sets the quality expectations for the PRINCE2 qualifications. AXELOS have accredited nine Examination Institutes (EIs) who in turn accredit a network of Accredited Training Organizations including their trainers and course material to be able to offer PRINCE2 training courses and examinations.
Prince 2 Foundation
The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
The purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
The PRINCE2 principles
The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes
Version 1.5 (Status Live) Page 2 Owner Chief Examiner
Prince 2 Practitioner
Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
Be able to create and assess management products.
Benefits of PRINCE2: PRINCE2 embodies established and proven best practice and governance for project management. It can be applied to any type of project – and can easily be implemented alongside specialist, industry-specific models ('engineering models' or 'development life cycles'). The method is widely recognized and understood, and therefore provides a common vocabulary for all project participants – promoting effective communication. The method also provides for the explicit recognition of project responsibilities – so that participants understand each other's roles and needs. There is a defined structure for accountability, delegation, authority and communication.
Some observed benefits are:
- Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in it.
- Defines a thorough but economic structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
Adopting PRINCE2 promotes learning and continual improvement in organizations. Its product focus clarifies (for all parties) what a project will deliver, why, when, by whom and for whom. It is based on a 'management by exception' framework, providing for the efficient and economic use of management time (whether at corporate, program, Project Board or project management levels).
Why PRINCE2®: The development of PRINCE2 from the earlier PRINCE method was driven by user based improvements, project management specialists and a review panel of 150 public and private sector organizations. This end result is a generic best practice tool which is flexible enough to be tailored to your organization and used successfully for all types of project. PRINCE2 is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects. There are numerous benefits of using PRINCE2.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
The continued international development of PRINCE2 examinations, training and course material is contributing significantly to the recognition of PRINCE2 as a truly international standard. More and more people are having the opportunity to benefit from the training courses and certifications that are available worldwide.
Benefits for Individuals
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognized project management method.
- Ensure that team members focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives – rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, improving communication and control.
- Mitigate perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout.
- Evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects.
Benefits for Organizations
- Benefit from a shared and thoroughly understood language and approach to reporting which will save time and effort.
- Increase staff awareness of their roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle.
- Utilize an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Ensure stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
- Enable more effective engagement of stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
PRINCE2® METHODOLOGY: There are six variables involved in any project, and therefore six aspects of project performance to be managed: Costs, Timescales, Quality, Scope, Risk and Benefits. PRINCE2 is an integrated framework of processes and themes that addresses the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of all these six aspects of project performance.
THE STRUCTURE OF PRINCE2
The PRINCE2 method addresses project management with four integrated elements of principles, themes, processes and the project environment:
- The Principles – These are the guiding obligations and good practices which determine whether the project is genuinely being managed using PRINCE2. There are seven principles and unless all of them are applied, it is not a PRINCE2 project.
- The Themes – These describe aspects of project management that must be addressed continually and in parallel throughout the project. The seven themes explain the specific treatment required by PRINCE2 for various project management disciplines and why they are necessary.
- The Processes – These describe a step-wise progression through the project lifecycle, from getting started to project closure. Each process provides checklists of recommended activities, products and related responsibilities.
- Project Environment – This chapter addresses the need to tailor PRINCE2 to the specific context of the project. PRINCE2 is not a 'one size fits all' solution; it is a flexible framework that can readily be tailored to any type or size of project.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Combined
What you will learn. The aim of this course is to provide delegates sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a project situation. A successful delegate should, with suitable direction and support, be able to start applying the method to their projects straight away. Delegates will be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically delegates should:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products
This course leads to the PRINCE2 ® Practitioner level certification.
Delegates are prepared for the Foundation examination and will normally take this examination first (on the third day of the standard course). The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner examination. The Practitioner examination is normally taken at the end (on the final day of the standard course).
- The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner examination is an open- book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 150 minutes. There are 8 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks available. The pass mark is 55% (44 marks required to pass out of 80 available).
Audience Profile. This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members: Senior Responsible Owners, Project Sponsors, Senior management involved in making project-level decisions
- Team Managers: Product Delivery Managers, Project team members, Business Analysts, Subject matter experts delivering or providing expertise to a project
- Project Support: Project office support staff, Program office personnel, Planners and plan creators, Operational line managers/staff involved in a project, or intending to be involved.
Prerequisite: There are no formal pre-requisites for this course. However, it is anticipated that delegates will possess knowledge of projects or have experience of working in a project environment. This is to ensure that the intensive nature of the course does not cause delegates to struggle through the course. If such knowledge or experience does not exist, delegates may be advised to split the course into the separate Foundation and Practitioner courses. The course may be booked as a single unit, to achieve the cost effectiveness, but schedule each course in different weeks.
Pricing for Prince2 Online Courses
You can study in your own, selecting a solution from the following list or in the Subscription Form.
Prince2 Foundation Online – senza Esame – € 129,00 piu IVA – 360 giorni
Prince2 Practitioner Online – senza Esame – € 129,00 più IVA – 360 giorni
Prince2 Foundation – Esame Cartaeo via ATO APMG – € 150,00 più IVA
Prince2 Practitioner – Esame Cartaeo via ATO APMG – € 170,00 più IVA
Prince2 Foundation – Proctored Exam Only – € 204,00 più IVA
Prince2 Practitioner – proctored Exam Only – € 225,00 più IVA
Studia in piena autonomia scegliendo la tua soluzione con il Modulo di Iscrizione.
Acquistare solo un corso online, SENZA ESAME.
Acquistare un corso online INCLUSO "Proctored Exam".
Puoi acquistare entrami i corsi con o senza esame proctored.
Se desideri partecipare ad una sessione di esame "Paper Based" contattaci.
Possiamo inserirti nella prima sessione di esame con un ATO italiano.
Possiamo metterti in contatto direttamente con l'ATO in convenzione (la soluzione più conveniente).
Come Iscriversi (How to Enroll)
Per iscriverti ad un corso per una certificazione Prince2:
- Compila il Modulo di Sottoscrizione indicando il corso prescelto (un solo corso per volta).
- Paga la quota di iscrizione con le nostre modalità di pagamento.
- Sarai abilitato ad accedere i materiali in risposta alla comunicazione del pagamento.
- Richiederemo l'esame proctored secondo le tue indicazioni oppure ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con l'ATO.
Buona certificazione Prince2!
Per qualsiasi chiarimento, contattaci
Come sostenere l'esame?
Acquistando anche l'esame insieme al Corso Online, potrai sostenere il Proctored Exam direttamente da casa tua. Vedi cosa è un Proctored Exam. Guarda questo video per ulteriori dettagli www.proctoru.com.