PMTSI è parte di TenStep Italia - Tel. 348-3974474
Le seguenti certificazioni SCRUM, in lingua Inglese, possono essere conseguite facilmente, seguendo un apposito corso in lingua Italiana contenente le spiegazioni di tutti i principi, aspetti e processi della Metodologia SCRUM, come definito nello schema di riferimento SBOK ™ Guide.
– DEMO course on key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOKTM Guide. Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™) – Online course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK™ Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as “Scrum Fundamentals Certified“.
You will also be provided with 10 PMI approved PDUs. (free)
– Entry-level certification – a complete knowledge of Scrum basics. Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) – Online course for an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online on SCRUMstudy.com. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course. (€149,00 included Exam)
– Become familiar with the actual implementation of Scrum using role-plays and simulations. Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) – Online course for professionals that are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam. (€249,00 included Exam).
– Learn to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment. Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) – The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team. Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam. (€349,00 included Exam).
– Understand the different values, methods, and intricacties of Agile. Scrum Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) – Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation. Applicants will be awarded the Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy after successfully passing the certification exam. (€299,00 included Exam)
– Sharpen your skills, showcase your expertise, and become a better practitioner of Scrum. Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) – Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) certification is the next step for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their expertise in Scrum methodology. This will test your ability to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios. Applicants will be awarded the Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam. (Ask for a quotation).
About SCRUMStudy Certifications
All SCRUM certifictions are based upon A Guide to the SCRUM Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), the definitive and detailed industry guide endorsed by Scrum experts.
The propagation of Scrum is easier because all Scrum practitioners speak the same common language.
The knowledge gained by getting a SCRUMstudy certification is universal in its application and has been applied by organizations in diverse projects spanning an eclectic mix of industries. SCRUMstudy’s certifications are designed to enable delegates to scale Scrum to the Portfolio and Program levels and not just product design and project management. Each of the aspects of Product Development such as Business Justification, Quality, Cost, Risk, and Time are explained not just in the Project level but also on a Portfolio and Program level since this is the way organizations work.
Through its free Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) Course, we introduce Scrum concepts to professionals, helping them to get an introductory certification for free. This free certification includes approximately 10 hours of free online self-study through videos, case studies, and guides, a great way to introduce Scrum to all employees in your organization.
It releases 10 PDUs for free, as well.
SCRUMstudy A.T.P. use a scientifically proven and highly interactive teaching methodology including role-plays, case studies, and simulations explaining the key Scrum concepts for their Agile and Scrum certification courses.
To ensure an enriching learning experience for all our students, each trainer associated with a SCRUMstudy A.T.P.is required to be an accredited SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™). Any person who is qualified as a SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™) undergoes a rigorous assessment process and he or she has to exhibit proficiency in the concepts of Scrum and Agile. All trainers are required to successfully pass three SCRUMstudy certification exams before they can be eligible to teach. Moreover, all feedback from students about their respective trainers is reviewed and all SCRUMstudy trainers regularly participate in “Train-the-Trainer” sessions which help them understand the nuances of our certifications and further cement their understanding of the Scrum Framework and Agile Philosophy.
PMTSI is a SCRUMstudy A.T.P. (Authorized Training Provider) of VMedu.
What is SBOK™ ?
A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) is guidelines for the successful implementation of Scrum – the most popular Agile product development and project delivery methodology, applicable to:
Portfolios, programs, and/or projects in any industry
Products, services, or any other results to be delivered to stakeholders
Projects of any size or complexity
The SBOK™ Guide can be used as a reference and knowledge guide by both experienced Scrum and other product and service development practitioners, as well as by individuals with no prior experience or knowledge of Scrum or other project delivery methodology. The first chapter of the SBOK™ Guide describes the purpose and framework of the SBOK™ Guide and provides an introduction to the key concepts of Scrum. It contains a summary of Scrum principles, Scrum aspects and Scrum processes. Chapter 2 expands on the six Scrum principles which are the foundation on which the Scrum framework is based. Chapters 3 through 7 elaborate on the five Scrum aspects that must be addressed throughout any project: organization, business justification, quality, change, and risk. Chapters 8 through 12 cover the 19 Scrum processes involved in carrying out a Scrum project. These processes are part of the 5 Scrum phases:
Plan and Estimate
Review and Retrospect
These phases describe in detail the associated inputs and outputs of each process, as well as the various tools that may be used in each.
Scrum is one of the most popular agile methodologies. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress. The Scrum framework, as defined in the SBOK™ Guide, is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity.
A key strength of Scrum lies in its use of cross-functional, self-organized, and empowered teams who divide their work into short, concentrated work cycles called Sprints.
Traditional project management emphasizes on conducting detailed upfront planning for the project with emphasis on fixing the scope, cost and schedule – and managing those parameters. Whereas, Scrum encourages data-based, iterative decision making in which the primary focus is on delivering products that satisfy customer requirements.
To deliver the greatest amount of value in the shortest amount of time, Scrum promotes prioritization and Time-boxing over fixing the scope, cost and schedule of a project. An important feature of Scrum is self-organization, which allows the individuals who are actually doing the work to estimate and take ownership of tasks.